Friday, July 4, 2008

The Wilds-Day 5






Because of the funeral Brother Joel and myself had to come home
early this morning. Mr. Billy and Mrs. Regina came to take our
place and everything is going great. Here are a few more pictures
to get you by until Sunday night's slide show. I have made so many
pictures this year that we should have a great presentation for everyone.
Picture #1- The teens at our Family Renuion on Thursday afternoon
Picture #2- Will and Colton's cabin during God and I time follow-up
Picture #3- Sara before chapel
Picture #4- Mrs. Regina coming down the Superslide
Picture #5- Mr. Bill coming down the Superslide

2 comments:

  1. Wonder if Ms. Regina brought her switch for the ride home??????? :)
    HA/HA - you know the kids may want to stop and roast hotdogs. Ms. Regina - if you read this - you know I LOVE you and yes I still have my peanut gallery membership.:) on a serious note - SPECIAL THANKS TO REGINA AND BILLY AND JOEL AND MELANIE FOR ALL YOU ALL DO FOR OUR CHILDREN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you have retained your membership. That was quite funny!!! I love you all, too. I would do it all again if need be. Now we are off to Holiday World. I just can't seem to get enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete