Saturday, July 5, 2008

Home Again

Everyone made it home safely this evening. The Butler's
had a wonderful time taking our place. Thank you to
Mr. Billy and Mrs. Regina for helping us out. God works
everything out for the best and it was a blessing that the
Butler's were able to be at The Wilds for a couple days.
All of the kids had a great time and everyone will be able
to hear all about it tomorrow night at church. I have already
got the slide show ready. I want it to be a surprise, but after
the service I will post it here so you can look at it whenever
you want. The DVD is also great. I watched it as soon as I got
home. The Junior Boot Camp DVD is messed up, so we can only
watch about 3 minutes of it before it cuts off.


Kids, don't forget what God has done for you this week.
Don't fall back into old habits. Remember your daily God
and I time. Staying in God's Word will help you keep your
commitments to God. If you feel tempted to do wrong, pray
and call me and Brother Joel to talk about things.


There are many things coming up. Vacation Bible School is
in one week. Be praying about how God can use you during
VBS. We will have a couple of outreaches this week-Tuesday
evening and Saturday morning. I'll tell you more in Sunday School.

No comments:

Post a Comment