Thursday, February 26, 2009

Fundraising


Just wanted to update everyone on the fundraising efforts. We are doing great! There are less than 10 boxes of candy left to be turned in. If you have the remaining boxes please sell these quickly and get the money to me. From my calculations (is that scary?!?) I see that we are a little over half way there. That is wonderful since it is just the end of February. Besides our Wednesday night meals, I have a few more fundraisers that I'm working on. If you have any good suggestions please let me know. Remember, the more we work the more money I can give you for your spending money at camp. I would love to be able to pay for everyone's camp fee plus give each camper a little extra cash for the week! Be putting a dollar or two in your piggy bank each week and then when it is camp time you will have all the spending money you need!



We will have another meal this coming Wednesday, March 4 even though we just had one this week. Since we are going to be in revival with Brotherhood we thought some of their people might want to eat with us as well. This could possibly be a big help to our fund! The menu will be spaghetti, salad, bread, and hot fudge cake. If you could make a plain chocolate cake for that night please let me know. This is a great help to me so I won't have to bake that many cakes!! If you have any further questions please contact me. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment